The virtual poster session is scheduled for 11:00-13:00 on Saturday, Oct. 9, 2021. The poster session also serves as a social networking opportunity. We invite submissions from all, especially students, working on sports analytics.
- The submission deadline is 11:59pm ET, Friday, Oct. 1, 2020.
- Each poster entry needs to submit a 4-page pdf version of the poster to facilitate social media posting for widest dissemination.
- See examples from 2020 UCSAS
- For Twitter posting, please use hashtag #UCSAS2021.
- Here is an MS PowerPoint template
- Here is an RMarkdown template (curtsey of Lucas Godoy).
- Optionally, a link to a video recording of up to one minute can be submitted as a companion. The presenter can use the video to highlight the poster.
Student Poster Award
- Posters submitted by students enter a Student Poster Award competition.
- The poster review committee scores the student posters (criteria coming soon).
- The Student Poster Award will be presented at the closing ceremony.
The submission link will be open two weeks before the deadline.